With a focus on a low-profile, minimalist design, the Adak Bino Case Harness System excels in situations demanding silence, efficiency, and one-handed functionality, all while fully protecting your optics from treacherous weather and terrain.
- Rangefinder pouch and other accessory pockets can attach to the Velcro wings on either side of the main bino pouch
- Woven polyester-nylon blend face fabric, with silent/soft fleece backer and DWR treatment
- Utilizes highly durable Hypalon fabric in high wear areas
- Bellowed front stretch pocket to fit the essentials like wind indicator and diaphragm/reed calls
- Fold forward opening/closing mechanism, emphasizing extremely stealthy one-handed operation
- Harness has generous strapping to fit a wide range of body types and is highly adjustable
- Harness can be used with or without optic tethers and binos can be quickly detached from the harness for use on a tripod